Our propane fireplace was smoking up the house

Having children is a immense blessing, and I would not trade being a mom for the world.

With that said, it is definitely the most challenging thing that I have ever done as well! I cherish to see their smiling faces each day, and spending the day with them is easily the best thing ever.

I am so happy that I am able to stay dwelling and work while my children are young. I plan to go back to work once they start attending college, however for now, I am enjoying every second of being a stay at dwelling mom. Well, I cherish almost every second, and sporadically, they do things that make my life quite difficult, then three days ago, I noticed a funny aroma in the house. I was in the dining room making supper, and it aromaed like something was burning or melting in the living room. I right away ran in there to see what it was. There was a ton of smoke coming from our propane fireplace. I turned it off as abruptly as I could, however black soot was everywhere. I am so happy that both of my kids were napping upstairs at the time. I could not figure out why the fireplace was smoking so badly though. I called my husband as soon as he got out of work and asked him about it. When he got home, he looked over the fireplace for a few minutes before finding one of the kids’ toys in there, my associate and I still to this day have no idea how they got a toy in there because the fireplace is guarded by a metal cage that would not allow them to put anything in there. I cherish my children, however they sure do find ways to make life interesting periodically.


a/c install